November 22, 2011

One last Fall Post...

I'm getting really anxious to start Christmas everything!!!! I love it!!! But, Thanksgiving still hasn't happened yet it shouldn't be looked over. So....one last tribute to fall before the Christmas festivities begin! 

I love all the subway art out there. So why not add another to the mix!? I though I would give it a try for Thanksgiving and I really love how it turned out. Personally, I love the colored version on white paper with an  burnt orange frame...super fun! The black and white on is just as fun on some colored paper though...tough choice :)


These work best for and 8x10 frame, but can be re-sized. 
I would love to see how you display your subway art...let me know how it turns out!!

Hope you all enjoy your wonderful Thanksgiving week and we'll be back next week with super fun Christmas stuff!

Linking to these fabulous parties!
Tip Junkie
Reasons To Skip the Housework
Craft-O-Maniac
The Girl Creative
Skip To My Lou
C.R.A.F.T
Singing Three Little Birds
Seven Thirty Three
Someday Crafts
Creation by Kara

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! I am going to print it out and find a way to use it before our Thanksgiving guests come. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the printable. Very cute. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...